This position is responsible for supporting the execution of change management initiatives, day-to-day lead of enterprise inclusion and diversity strategies and efforts that increase awareness, understanding, and engagement to improve business results. The role will also lead the day-to-day management of programs related to culture and recognition programs. Separately, this role will facilitate the development of, and execute, the company's enterprise EVP process while also partnering with brand stakeholders to define their respective EVP approach.
- Manage plan and communication process around change management initiatives
- Facilitate development of and execute Inspire's EVP strategy
- Collaborate and partner with dedicated brand teams to define brand-level approach to EVP
- Lead implementation of inclusion and diversity efforts, including Inspire's Igniting Dreams Grant Program
- Manage execution of company's culture and recognition initiatives
- Partner with internal stakeholders to implement strategies for employee engagement and retention
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and best practices related to core responsibilities
- Minimum 4 Year / Bachelors Degree
- 5+ years' experience in HR and/or Change Management
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS or ABILITIES
- Knowledge of disciplines pertaining to change management, inclusion and diversity, company culture
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent collaboration, influence, and problem-solving skills
- Highly enthusiastic, energetic, and proactive with a positive team-player mindset
Inspire Brands is a multi-brand restaurant company whose portfolio includes nearly 32,000 Arby's, Baskin-Robbins, Buffalo Wild Wings, Dunkin', Jimmy John's, Rusty Taco and SONIC Drive-In restaurants worldwide.
We're made up of some of the world's most iconic restaurant brands, but we're much more than just a restaurant company. We're a team of hundreds of thousands who individually and collectively are changing the way people eat, drink and gather around the table. We know that food is much more than a staple—it's an experience. At Inspire, that's our purpose: to ignite and nourish flavorful experiences.
Apply on company website