Designs and develops large scale Inspire Brands guest facing technologies including mobile applications and websites. Supports marketing and Brand needs across Inspire Brands to deliver interactive and innovative guest technology.
- Design and develop innovative features on key strategic projects as part of a highly functional Agile (e.g., Scrum) team
- Work with business stakeholders to help define and prioritize product backlog and sprint plans
- Develop and integrate to system APIs including order fulfillment, content management and enterprise web services
- Document technical details of coding projects through a standardized process of creating code comments, software architecture and flow diagrams
- Ensure corporate compliance and information security standards are withheld within the SDLC
- Contribute to maintenance, support and roadmap of key guest facing technology
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 2 - 3 years developing and supporting large scale, highly transactional and available technology platforms
- Experience working as part of a Agile Scrum team
- Ability to manage software releases through source control (e.g., Git) in an automated CI/CD fashion
- Experience with payment processing providers a plus
- Experience with restaurant or retail technologies
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS or ABILITIES
- Deep understanding creating and integrating RESTful web services
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and other web related technologies
- Proficiency with Source control and CI/CD technologies such as Git and Azure DevOps
- Node.js and Java experience a plus
Inspire Brands is a multi-brand restaurant company whose portfolio includes nearly 32,000 Arby's, Baskin-Robbins, Buffalo Wild Wings, Dunkin', Jimmy John's, Rusty Taco and SONIC Drive-In restaurants worldwide.
We're made up of some of the world's most iconic restaurant brands, but we're much more than just a restaurant company. We're a team of hundreds of thousands who individually and collectively are changing the way people eat, drink and gather around the table. We know that food is much more than a staple—it's an experience. At Inspire, that's our purpose: to ignite and nourish flavorful experiences.
Apply on company website