Company: International Speedway Corporation
Location: Daytona Beach, FL
Career Level: Entry Level
Industries: Hospitality, Travel, Leisure
Maintain and operate machines for printing, binding and finishing printed material.
- Produce jobs as directed by production supervisor and according to the job ticket specifications.
- Work independently and with production team/project management to ensure jobs are printed and delivered according to schedule and customer requirements.
- Inventory final products to insure quantity is accurate.
- Box and properly package product for shipment.
- Ensure consistent quality throughout production process.
- Perform routine maintenance on the production equipment.
- Maintain production area in a clean and safe manner.
Requirements | 1-2 years of experience print production operations. Knowledge and experience using print and bindery equipment. Ability to read printing job instructions and complete instructions with accuracy. Very good math skills as they relate to dimensions and sizes. Work effectively in team environment. Effectively multi-task and balance multiple priorities. Must be able to lift 45 lbs. consistently and work in a standing position throughout a normal shift. Willing to work reasonable overtime as needed. Additional printing and bindery experience a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply on company website