Intertek is a leading Total Quality Assurance provider to industries worldwide. Our network of more than 1,000 laboratories and offices and over 43,000 people in more than 100 countries, delivers innovative and bespoke Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification solutions for our customers' operations and supply chains. Intertek Total Quality Assurance expertise, delivered consistently with precision, pace and passion, enabling our customers to power ahead safely.
The Environmental Technician will be performing Environmental Testing Services, entering reports and data gathered from tests and observations. The job schedule will include some overtime, nights and weekends as needed.
- Asbestos/Lead Based Paint/Mold Surveys
- Asbestos/Lead Based Paint Abatement Monitoring
- Asbestos/Lead Based Paint/Mold Clearance Sampling
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs) and Phase II Remediation Field Activities
- 3-5 years' experience in environmental consulting services
- Asbestos/Lead Based Paint/Mold experience and certifications
- Phase I and II and Remediation experience a plus
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements
- EPA Asbestos Inspector/EPA Asbestos Contract Supervisor
- NIOSH 582 (equivalent)
- EPA Lead Inspector
- Florida Mold Assessor is a plus
A career with Intertek means joining a global network of professionals dedicated to bringing quality and safety to life. Our vision is to become the world's most trusted partner for Quality Assurance and we offer our employees the chance to make an impact with attractive growth opportunities in this industry on a global scale.
We offer a salary and benefit package competitively placed within the local market, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Intertek is a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment, all hires are required to pass a pre-employment drug test.
Apply on company website