Interested in future career opportunities in the automotive development and products certification industry? We're looking for a Key Account Specialist to work at our automotive proving grounds in Wittmann AZ. that wants to build a meaningful career with an incredible group of people. By joining Intertek, your contributions will be valued as we continue to help the world Build Back Ever Better.
Our Value Proposition
We offer a salary and benefit package competitively placed within the local market, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with company match, and more. In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we offer:
- Base pay with the opportunity to earn a sales incentive based on sales
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Day to day variety at the proving grounds working with autonomous vehicle technology
- Opportunities for growth through training and experience
- Employee referral bonuses
- Tuition reimbursement available in an applicable field
What will you be doing?
This position is responsible for identifying and growing key accounts.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Achieve all sales targets, including quotes, orders, revenue, etc.
- Prospect new accounts through multi-pronged prospecting efforts, including cold/warm calls, emails, etc, as well as various networking events.
- Assist with proactive lead generation activities, including coordinating and executing virtual tours, webinars, white papers, virtual trade shows, LinkedIn campaigns, social media outreach and drip campaigns.
- Monitor lead activity and identify potential accounts that should be targeted for growth.
- Grow existing accounts via improved close rates and through new contacts and the sales of new services.
- Sell Intertek's services through effective client research, anticipating/understanding the customer need, and providing a competitive proposal with appropriate standards and pricing.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key account contacts and provide a superior customer experience.
- Resolve customer needs, issues, and complaints.
- Update the CRM database in a timely manner, including all customer contact.
- Facilitate account transition between inside and outside sales team as needed.
- Perform other duties as required.
What it takes to be successful in this role:
- High school diploma or GED required; Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or other directly relevant field preferred
- 2+ years of successful direct sales and/or account management experience required; business to business sales preferred
- Valid driver's license and reliable driving record (required)
- Must be able to learn and understand Intertek's service offerings and effectively articulate services to customers.
- Must be able to consistently close deals to achieve order and revenue targets.
- Ability to effectively influence client decisions and negotiate competitive deals.
- Be aware of, and adhere to, safety practices and policies to ensure your own safety, as well as the safety of others who may be affected by your actions at work
- Ability to work in fast-paced, multi-tasking environment with shifting priorities and demanding deadlines
- Must be detailed-oriented and able to effectively prioritize and organize workload, with efficient time management
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively in verbal written and presentation formats
- Must possess the fundamental technical and administrative skills required to perform the job duties
- Must be customer focused and quality driven
- Ability to travel as business needs dictate.
Why work at Intertek?
Intertek is a world leader in the $250 billion Quality Assurance market, with a proven, high-quality business model and a global network of customer-focused operations and highly engaged subject matter experts. At Intertek, we exercise our spirit of innovation, the passion of our people and our unmatched customer commitment to realize our purpose of making the world an ever better, safer, and more sustainable place for all. Learn more about Our History and What We Do.
Intertek is committed to a safe work environment for our employees and clients. Learn more about our COVID-19 Policy.
What we have to offer:
When Working with Intertek, you can expect salary and benefit package competitively placed within the local market, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and more.
Intertek is a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment, all hires are required to pass a pre-employment drug test.
Intertek believes that Our People are our strongest tool for success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, or who need assistance applying, please email email@example.com or call 1-877-694-8543 (option #5) to speak with a member of the HR Department.
Apply on company website