Senior Environmental Project Manager
ANNUAL SALARY: Up to $120,000 DOE
PSI, an Intertek company, is searching for an Senior Environmental Project Manager to join our Building & Construction team in our Westminster, CO office. This is a fantastic opportunity to grow a versatile career in the environmental, engineering, and construction industry!
The Senior Environmental Project Manager will support the Building and Construction business by overseeing the Environmental projects in the Intermountain Region, as well as support the PSI Environmental teams nationwide.
What you'll do:
- Conduct Environmental Site Assessments
- Conduct groundwater monitoring activities
- Conduct vapor intrusion studies
- Conduct and manage environmental remediation projects
- Technical Report writing
- Assist department manager with existing projects to include coordinating/performing field activities including inspections, managing budgets/subcontractors, report preparation
- Assist with and establish client relationships along with fostering client retention
- Focus on meeting client deliverables and timelines
- Prepare proposals and coordinate workload of support staff
- Communicate effectively with client and project teams and managing subcontractors
- Organize and maintain various projects at a time
- Must be aware of, and adhere to, safety practices and policies to ensure your own safety, as well as the safety of others who may be affected by your actions at work
What it takes to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor's degree in Geology or Engineering required
- 10+ Years' of environmental consulting experience is required
- State of Colorado/Utah environmental regulation (voluntary cleanup program and the enforceable written assurance) knowledge preferred
- Environmental Site Assessment and Remediation experience required
- Professional Registration - P.E. or P.G. - required
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written and interact effectively.
- Must be able to work, manage tasks, and schedule independently
- Valid Driver's License and reliable driving record (required)
Why work at Intertek?
PSI, an Intertek Company, is a leading provider of ATIC (Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification) Services. We are ranked #15 on the 2020 ENR list of Top 500 Design Firms, and are able to provide the architectural, engineering, and construction (A/E/C) industry with a full suite of capabilities both in the lab and on-site. From testing, inspection and certification services to building sciences solutions, the company delivers Total Quality Assurance to the built environment.
Intertek is a world leader in the $250 billion Quality Assurance market, with a proven, high-quality business model and a global network of customer-focused operations and highly engaged subject matter experts. At Intertek, we exercise our spirit of innovation, the passion of our people and our unmatched customer commitment to realize our purpose of making the world an ever better, safer, and more sustainable place for all. Learn more about Our History and What We Do.
Intertek is committed to a safe work environment for our employees and clients. Learn more about our COVID-19 Policy.
What we have to offer:
When Working with Intertek, you can expect salary and benefit package competitively placed within the local market, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and more.
Intertek is a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment, all hires are required to pass a pre-employment drug test.
Intertek believes that Our People are our strongest tool for success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, or who need assistance applying, please email email@example.com or call 1-877-694-8543 (option #5) to speak with a member of the HR Department.
Apply on company website