The Manager, Customer Success is part of the Intralinks' Global Customer Success organization and is responsible for leading a high-performing team focused on delighting our customers and driving their success. The Manager, CS is a very strategic role for the company and works closely with senior management across the whole business to ensure that Intralinks provides an extraordinary Customer Success experience to every customer, every time.
About the Team:
The Customer Success team acts as an advocate and liaison between our customers and internal Intralinks stakeholders ensuring outstanding customer experience every step of the way. The team owns and drives long lasting customer relationships. The CS team is comprised of many levels and types of service providers who are located throughout North America, Latin America and EMEA.
Day to Day:
- Directly responsible for a team of Customer Success Managers. Manages the assigned team personnel, which includes hiring, coaching, performance evaluation, training & development
- Ensures Customer Success teams receive the technology, personnel, and educational resources necessary to provide flawless service to Intralinks clients
- Manages the daily workflow on a subset of the Customer Success teams, with the goal of 100% resolution on all issues and complaints
- Responsible for working with Management to develop and implement, globally, standardized procedural best Customer Success practices across all Intralinks' offices
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Customer Success
- Presentation & Communication Skills
- Experience implementing SaaS Solutions or managing clients large accounts
- Strong MS Office suite and a facility comfort level with software and technology
It would be great if you also had:
- Customer service CRM
- Troubleshooting techniques
- Fluent in Spanish & Portuguese
#WhyJoinIN: Intralinks is a well-established brand in the M&A sector and positively impacts the needs of the top FT 1000 companies. Innovation and great service are key to our success and new joiners will feel a sense of community and positive team spirit. Come and work in a fast-paced environment at this cutting edge in Financial technology firm, we look for the best and brightest minds!
SS&C Intralinks is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Apply on company website