About the Team:
The Intralinks Program Management Office (PMO) is the coordination arm of Intralinks, managing projects across the company to bring new and exciting ideas to life. You'll be part of a global team of leaders that drive execution and change in impactful ways. You will have the authority and accountability to run projects and ensure those projects deliver to the defined scope within the constraints of time and cost.
In this role, your primary responsibility will be to drive business value at Intralinks. With your cross-functional partners, you will be responsible for leading teams to define and deliver project investments that yield defined business outcomes. You will present program status in management meetings. Additionally, you will contribute to process improvement initiatives.
The programs you lead span cross-functional teams and include globally dispersed personnel. This position manages project plans, resources, schedules, financials, risks, issues and project communications. Your projects adhere to stage gates, product development lifecycle guidelines and project change order disciplines. You will also manage programs consisting of multiple, loosely related projects and initiatives.
Day to Day:
- Collaborate with peers to provide project management to cross-functional project teams
- Creation and management of detailed project plans, mitigation and resolution of blocking items and project impacting issues
- Timely escalation of issues and delays
- Project status reporting to all audiences including project team, stakeholders, management and executives
- Drive the coordination of interdependencies with other project and program managers
- Continuous improvement of PMO processes and artifacts
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- 3+ years of experience successfully managing and leading programs that are delivered within scope, schedule, budget and quality standards
- Proven management of project dependencies, change requests, issues, risks with mitigation of impact to desired project outcomes
- Experience working both independently and in team-oriented collaborative environments
- Proven team based problem-solving demonstrating innovation and flexibility
- Excellent communication (written, verbal and presentation) and interpersonal skills
It would be great if you also had:
- PMP Certification and/or PMI training
- Solid team building and conflict negotiation skills
- Experience influencing and gaining buy-in from executive sponsors, team members, stakeholders and peers
- Advanced level experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio), SmartSheets
“Intralinks is the platform of choice for secure content distribution and collaboration. We continue to invest in new ideas to evolve our company and provide value to our clients. The program manager plays a big part in driving results as they partner with business leaders to lead our continued transformation. In this role you'll have impact on the business, opportunities for personal and professional growth and create great company along the way.” #WhatLinksUs
#LI - SH1
SS&C Intralinks is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Apply on company website