The API Technical Consultant will be a member of the Global Service Delivery team. The API Technical Consultants responsibilities consist of working with clients to implement and support clients in advanced Intralinks solutions that require the knowledge and integration of a multitude of technologies, with a stronger focus on API based services. These technologies include: Intralinks Web-Based platform application, Onboarding API to the Intralinks API Program, Intralinks public and private REST/SOAP APIs, Intralinks Client tool integration, Single-Sign-On (SSO)Technologies and Robotic Processing Automation (RPA).
The successful candidate would have an intermediate+ to expert level knowledge of APIs to aid in the building of custom tools and solutions to promote automation of processes, onboard clients to the API program, identify and optimize the API program & provide consulting support to clients.
Furthermore, the API Technical Consultant will be required to. The API Technical Consultant's role is client facing and the candidate should have excellent written, communication & presentation skills. The API Technical Consultant will have a direct cadence with the various teams across the organization from Sales, Support, Product Management, Development, QE, Operations as well as Global Customer Success Organization (GCSO) management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot and resolve configuration problems during solution implementation and on occasion ongoing end-user support.
- Performing testing of and troubleshooting of configuration problems and address customer complaints.
- Assist Client Engagement Managers (CEMs) in gathering requirements, determining best solutions, scoping Statements of Work (SOWs), providing updates to project plans, completing implementations as expected within required timeframes.
- Serves as the technical resource in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Implement solutions for customers per requirement from inception through final delivery
- Plan, develop, test and document all solutions and implementations
- Able to clearly present and explain solution/overall implementation
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and provide solutions/workarounds
- Recommends initiatives geared toward departmental process improvement.
- Performs administrative functions related to support delivery, including: tracking support requests, completing paperwork, scheduling appointments and generating documentation.
- Automate tasks and procedures using APIs, VBA Scripting, Python, C#, RPA and other technologies as appropriate
- Report writing using Oracle PL/SQL
- Ensuring the solution is reliable, scalable, easy to maintain, robust and compliant with both the client's and Intralinks technology standards
- Analysis and implementation of enhancements, performance efficiencies and improvements
- Understanding of:
- API (Intermediate/Expert)
- IT principles and concepts
- Networking principles and concepts
- HTML/HTML5 and CSS coding (a plus)
- Java (a plus)
- RPA (a plus)
- SQL (a plus)
- AWS (a plus)
- SAML (a plus)
- Experience in IT operations and an actively contributing team member in project-based work
- Advance knowledge of REST APIs.
- Self-driven and resourceful to produce deliverables independently and in collaboration with others
- Flexible to adjust to changing requirements, schedules and priorities
- Proven customer service skills and business judgement when diagnosing technical problems and providing technical advice and guidance to clients
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills; ability to communicate verbally and in written form with employee at all levels through management
- Demonstrated critical thinking/problem solving skills and an ability to creatively solve complex issues
- Ability to multi-task, manage multiple implementations/projects and manage stressful situations
- Excellent time management
- Participate in the on-call rotation
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems.
- 5+ years of proven work experience with APIs and/or in combination of mentioned programming languages, I,e: Python, R, C# etc.
- 3 to 5 years IT experience with industry certification OR 7+ years of IT experience without
- A passion for clean, crisp, optimized REST API Design and strong understanding of API data models
- Experience in TDD, BDD development approaches.
- Familiar with Agile methodology
- Web-Application Support Experience a plus.
- Desktop Support Experience a plus.
- Project Management Experience a plus.
- Experience in Cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP) is a plus.
- Built monitoring and logging solutions (ELK, Splunk, Dynatrace, AppDynamics etc.) is a plus.
- Experience is RPA (UiPath) a Plus.
Apply on company website