Award-winning and nationally recognized health system seeks a board eligible/board certified inpatient Neuro Stroke provider to join its growing group.
About the Opportunity:
• Comprehensive Stroke Center
• Level 4 Epilepsy Center
• Established group of providers and advanced practicing providers
• Ability to create a full-time schedule and call schedule that best fits your needs
• Fellowship preferred, but not required depending on training
• New Grads and Visa Sponsorships welcome
Compensation and Benefits :
• HIGHLY competitive base salary with bonus structures and incentive plans
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• Retirement plans
• Annual CME
Living in Minnesota:
Whether you are looking for mainstream city living, the great outdoors, or a perfect balance of the two, Minnesota is calling your name.
From arts and culture, festivals, and sports to boating, camping, and hiking, your days can be filled with what makes you happy. Enjoy all four seasons, where you can celebrate your summer on the lake and your winter on the slopes.
For more information, feel free to contact:
Nikki L'Hote, Senior Search Consultant
Jackson Physician Search
Employment Type: Full Time
Award-winning and nationally recognized health system seeks a board eligible/board certified inpatient Neuro Stroke provider to join its growing...
Apply on company website