This outpatient Pediatric job at a Premier Health system in the Sacramento Valley area offers a great comp/benefit package in a community with a combination of urban and rural assets and the chance to help rebuild a community and access all that the University town has to offer.
• Outpatient, M-F clinic hours w/ autonomy
• No Inpt. Call
• Competitive salary- great benefits package, quality bonus, sign on, relo
• Group of 2 physicians and a mid-level
Rated as the "Best Place to Reboot Your Life" by Sunset Magazine, this charming community situated in the Sierra Nevada foothills just above the Northeastern Sacramento Valley is a fertile ground for budding businesses, has a gorgeous 3,670 acre park nearby and a neighboring community that is rebuilding after CA wildfires.
• 3 Universities and colleges make this community rich in culture and young spirit.
• One of California's more affordable places to raise a family with a strong school system, well-regarded medical community and high level of public safety
• Four season climate and plenty of local splendor- enjoy a scenic bike ride, adventurous hiking trail or kayak/rafting excursion
• Enjoy farm-to-table and fine dining, nanobreweries and tap houses, small estate vineyards and urban wineries in this region known for locally grown agriculture.
To learn more, please contact Scott Lindblom at 678-501-2410 or e-mail Scott directly at
If easier, feel free to text Scott at 720-597-5585
Specialty: PediatricsThis outpatient Pediatric job at a Premier Health system in the Sacramento Valley area offers a great comp/benefit package in a community with a...
Apply on company website