JDA TSG has an immediate opportunity for an experienced Recruiter Manager to join our team. We are standing up a new program and hiring 500+ seasonal employees by the end of 2021. You will lead our efforts to hire additional recruiters, and manage the team through a high volume ramp to ensure they meet our hiring goals.
Position is remote in the U.S. (NYC or Dallas a + as we have offices there).
Competitive Salary + aggressive bonus plan + great benefits!
· Expand the current recruiting team to meet hiring objectives for 500+ seasonal/remote employees by end of 2021
· Acting as a player/coach you will recruit as needed to ensure the team follows your lead and example
· Manage your team of recruiters and sourcers
· Develop plans for deliverables, timelines, activity and determine the metrics to manage by
· Determine and implement team core accountabilities regarding activity and performance
· Study recruiter activity data to prioritize coaching and performance management
· Drive Team Attainment of Program ‘Core Accountabilities'
· Creating and maintaining a positive team environment
The Experience we are looking for:
· 5 years of Recruiting management experience with a keen eye for talent identification
· Experience managing high volume hiring ramps such as call center or seasonal retail
· History of standing up a team, training them and coaching/motivation towards shared goals
· A player coach, excited to set a pace for the team to follow and work ethic to emulate
· Sense of urgency to fill open positions
· Problem Solver, Collaborative, Growth Mindset
About JDA TSG:
At JDA TSG, our core values provide the framework that allows us to continually focus on what made us successful in the first place. Quite simply, our values inform everything that we do. We knew from day one that if we hired smart, passionate people and provided them meaningful yet challenging roles, we will thrive as an organization. We are excited to be here, doing meaningful work.
We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We know diversity makes our team stronger, producing extraordinary results for our company our clients. At JDA TSG, everyone is valued and empowered to succeed.
Benefits and Perks:
· Retirement savings
· Giving programs
· Educational resources
· Paid Sick and Vacation Days as well as Paid Holidays
· Referral program
Learn more at www.jdatsg.com
JDA TSG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. We are unable to sponsor employment visas.
Apply on company website