We are looking for the next ROCKSTAR to join our family at Jimmy John's!
Real people serving awesome sandwiches in 30 seconds or less, and assisting in customers receiving deliveries in under 12 minutes!
Other than making fast and accurate sandwiches, Inshop Crew Members also take orders over the phone and register, help maintain a clean environment, assist in prepping product, and complete other tasks inside the restaurant.
We have a freaky fast work pace and our managers keep the stores upbeat - we're having fun and providing excellent customer service!
• Responsible for customer product and service standards
• Foster an environment of teamwork
• Responsible for delivering an exceptional customer experience
• Greet and thank every customer with a smile and eye contact
• Execute quality store operations
• Clean store, small wares, etc. as necessary
• Adhere to all food, safety, and security guidelines
• Must be able to operate cash register and handle cash transactions while adhering to all cash handling policies
- $12/hr starting
- $13/hr after training completion
A tip pool is collected during the pay period, and distributed based upon hours worked. These extra earnings average $1.00/hr or more, and are added to each paycheck. Wages are paid biweekly.
- $1,000/yr tuition reimbursement for eligible college students
- $150 referral bonuses
- Free meals & employee discounts
- Advancement opportunities
We operate on a fixed, consistent schedule. You can pick your schedule from the shifts that are available, and know that it will be the same week to week - no surprises!Company Introduction
We are a company whose culture is an entrepreneurial team environment. Our culture stems form the quality of the concept and the quality of its execution. To make this succeed our first priority is our fellow employees. The next priority is our customers. We believe if we take care of our employees they will take care of our customers - not the other way around. We are a locally owned, independent franchise and you are seeking employment with an affiliate of Woodcock Investments LLC.
Apply on company website