Join our Management Team! $14/hr during training period and opportunity for $35-45K/year upon promotion to Assistant Manager role.
Available for full time and part time applicants.
We are looking for the next ROCK STAR to join one of the largest and fastest growing Jimmy John's franchisees. Butts Largent Investment Group Inc and Premium Loaves Inc operate 30+ Jimmy John's restaurants in 4 states and we're looking for management candidates to join our team with career advancement opportunities as future leaders of this company.
The Manager in Training (MIT) role is the fast track to management, providing work assignments and training opportunities to prepare for promotion to the Assistant Manager position within 90 days. NO PRIOR MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.
During the training program, you will learn all aspects of store operation to ensure successful execution of fast, accurate sandwiches and world class customer service while maintaining a clean, organized shift. Additionally you will gain experience in managing store level metrics to ensure restaurant profitability.
Promotion to Assistant Manager after Training Program:
After successful completion of the training program, you will have the opportunity for promotion to Assistant Manager.
Assistant Managers help oversee the day-to-day operations of a Jimmy John's restaurant with a positive rock star go-getter attitude. The Assistant Manager plays a major role in ensuring the store is in exceptional order and that all employees are performing duties properly and efficiently. They lead by example and execute systems and procedures with 100% integrity in a fast paced environment.
Successful performance as an Assistant Manager will lead to additional management advancement opportunities in this growing company.
Assistant Manager Job Requirements:
- At least 18 years of age
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to handle fast paced and high stress situations in the store
- Organize and establish priorities in the store with minimal supervision
- Able to provide feedback and recommendations on store and employee performance
Compensation and Benefits:
- During the training period: $14/hr wage, opportunity for 40+ hours a week, eligibility for overtime.
- Upon promotion to Assistant Manager job role: Full time opportunity to earn $35,000 - $45,000 per year depending on overtime and performance based bonuses.
- Health Insurance Benefits for eligible employees.
Apply on company website