Team Members are responsible for greeting customers when they enter and exit the restaurant. Providing world-class customer service and executing fast and accurate sandwiches while maintaining sanitation standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Makes fast, accurate and consistent sandwiches
- Complies with all portion sizes, recipes, systems and procedures
- Must be able to pass sandwich test at end of first two weeks of employment and at future testing times
- Maintains cleanliness and sanitation of the restaurant including all tables, floors, windows, beverage station and restrooms etc.
- Greets customers, takes orders, operates cash register, collects payments from customer and makes change
- Executes genuine greetings and farewells
- Takes telephone orders and completes delivery tickets
- Fills out systems and procedures with 100% accuracy and integrity
- Maintains professional appearance at all times in compliance with the dress code
- Displays a positive and enthusiastic approach to all assignments
- Performs other related duties as required
Must be able to speak, read and write the English language fluently and clearly. Ability to use basic math, addition and subtraction, understand basic fractions.
Required to stand, walk, sit, use hands, reach with hands and arms, talk, hear, close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and depth perception. Occasionally required to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, lift up to 50 pounds.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties the employee is occasionally exposed to mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
Must be 16 years of age and have reliable transportation.
Apply on company website