The Mid-Atlantic Permanente Medical Group, PC (MAPMG) has an immediate need for a Fellowship Trained, Board Eligible/Certified Retina Surgeon to join our growing Ophthalmology team. Experience challenging cases, immediate access to primary care and specialist physician consults and freedom from prior authorizations and RVU's. A full time opportunity is available at the Kaiser Permanente Largo medical center.
Eligible for $100,000.00 forgivable loanOR$150,000.00 in studentloan repayment as a new hire incentive!
- BE/BC in Ophthalmology
- Preferred: 2-3 years of experience after fellowship training
- Ability to obtain a medical professional license in the State of MD, DC and VA
- Ability to obtain a DEA for all jurisdictions as well as Controlled Substance licenses in MD and DC
We offer a competitive salary (based on MGMA data), exceptional benefits and retirement packages, paid occurrence malpractice insurance, and the opportunity to attain shareholder status in two years.
Living and working in the Mid-Atlantic Region offers you all of the convenience of two major metropolitan areas with easy access to the Chesapeake Bay, Shenandoah Mountains, and Atlantic Ocean. The region is great for families: the local public schools are considered among the finest in the country. Best of all, you are just minutes away from the cultural, historical, and entertainment venues of our nation's capital. Here are just some of the reasons why our physicians joined the Mid-Atlantic Permanente Medical Group:
- Physician-led and driven practice
- Multi-specialty support
- Collegial atmosphere
- Affiliation with top hospitals
- Generous benefits
- Shareholder opportunities
- Reasonable, predictable schedules
Apply on company website