- Candidates will start/train in Phoenix, AZ for the first few weeks and then work at end client Intel in Albuquerque, NM.
- Candidates must be comfortable working alone, self-motivated and very reliable.
-Candidates must be willing to work night shift and a compressed work week.
- The manager prefers candidates with experience Clean Track and/or Dry Etch experience, but will consider RCG and/or candidates with past military background
- 2-4 College Degree in Electronics, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- A solid background of at least 4+ years in the semiconductor fields is also sought after if the degree is an Associates.
- They must have a high level of mechanical aptitude.
- This Hiring Manager is the Supervisor at client in Albuquerque, NM and is over all tool sets .
Performs on-site service and repair of semiconductor processing equipment Troubleshoots equipment problems
Maintains records and reports as required
Coordinates activities with peers, supervisor s and customers to minimize equipment downtime and interruptions
Orders and installs parts
Responds to emergency service calls as required Instructs customer operating technicians on system operation and maintenance
Perform upgrades and modifications to equipment as needed
Remain current on equipment/tools through appropriate training, manuals, factory periodicals, and other relevant materials Incumbents are responsible for the upkeep, maintenance and security of company property including vehicles, tools, etc.
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity, and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short-term project engagements or prefer contract-to-hire or direct-hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website