Kelly Services is now seeking qualified Machine Operators for immediate needs on all shifts with us for a premier Edina employer.
This employer is a subsidiary of a major global chemical company. If you are interested in helping to make the world a cleaner, greener and safer place for generations to come and are looking for long-term career opportunity as a Machine Operator, then apply today!
Job Duties (Machine Operator):
- Impulse testing involves sliding elements into the testing vessels and watching the computer to see if they pass or not.
- Moving the elements to the correct place depending on whether they pass or fail.
- Packaging requires the loading of raw materials (45lbs) at a fast pace (the machine will package every 30 seconds).
- Loading cardboard onto a machine that puts the boxes together and loading couplers (small tubes) onto the machines.
- Filling out paperwork.
- Demonstrates safety commitment through personal behavior.
- Comply with all safety policies and procedures.
- Keep work area neat and clean.
- Complete monthly safety training.
- Ability to read a drawing/spec
- Ability to measure (quality checks)
- Proven ability to understand and execute written instructions
- Flexible/able to work as a team and help others
- Adobe Reader and General MS applications
- General computer skills
- Microsoft Outlook and Internet Explorer
- Ability to understand and answer verbal questions about technical equipment
- Able to pass physical exam
This job is not recruited by your branch. To be considered for this position please send a copy of your resume to Brian Ayres at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at (612) 240-4431.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website