Kelly in partnership with our customer in Altoona, is seeking qualified candidates for a Junior Accountant role with a well-established organization. This is a temporary to hire opportunity.
- Data Entry of and processing bi-weekly payroll
- Process state/federal tax deposits/child support deductions/fringe benefit reporting/wage verifications/quarterly 941 and SUTA reports/Annual W-2's and WT-7
- Accounts Payable:
- Prepare weekly and monthly invoices
- Entry of information onto various spreadsheets
- Accounts Receivable:
- Preparation of monthly invoices
- Reconciliation of bank statements
- Perform expense allocation calculations
- Reconciliation of various accounts
- Perform General ledger journal entries and review balances for accuracy
- Preparation of Financial statements
- Prepare and enter budgeted expenses, data entry of actual expenses
- Scanning of all source documents into Docuware software
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
- BA in Accounting OR Associate Degree in Accounting and 2 years' experience in accounting role
- Previous General Ledger experience including preparing and posting journal entries to the GL, reconciling GL accounts and working with a trial balance
- Previous experience with completing and filing quarterly and annual payroll tax reports
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word as well as experience with accounting software such as Great Plains
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills along with advanced math skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Please apply now for this immediate opportunity! You may also submit a resume to Angie Johnson -firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration of this role.
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website