Kelly Services is seeking an Accounting Representative for a healthcare provider of kidney dialysis services in Austin, TX.
Job Title: Accounting Representative
Job Type: Temp, potential Temp-To-Hire
Location: Austin, TX 78746
Length: 3-Months w/potential for extension
Pay Rate: $20 - $22 per hour
The Accounting Representative provides administrative support to the accounting operations within the assigned function(s). The incumbent is responsible for inputting data and maintain databases for the generation of routine financial and accounting reports. The Accounting Representative ensures the performance of all responsibilities is in compliance with company policies and procedures.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Position temporary at this time but could be extended or candidate could find a permanent position.
- They are going to be doing AP for processing payments, payment requests, balance sheet reconciliations, journal entries and doing vendor maintenance form request.
- Candidate needs to have good excel skills. They will be filtering, filing, using formulas and doing some basic pivot table work.
- Candidate needs to be flexible with hours working around the end of the month and quarter for month end close and quarter close. Position is M-F and sometimes will work later days around those times to get all the journal entries entered.
- Start time is between 7am-9am and working an 8 hour shift regularly. Overtime is approved as needed by department.
- Position is normally 100% in the office. It will start out as a remote job as office is closed for the time but they will need to be in office once it opens again.
- Bachelors or Associates in accounting preferred
- At least 1 solid year of AP experience.
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position Robv492@kellyservices.com however, your resume should be uploaded via the “SUBMIT RESUME” button included within**
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website