Kelly Services is seeking an ACH payment guru for one of our top clients in the Austin area!
The EFT Processor Analyst will contribute to the success of our Banking Operations Department by efficiently handling crucial ACH functions within specified timeframes and daily deadlines. This position will be closely involved with Direct Deposit, an area that is considered highly important to our customers' well-being and to the future of our company's growth. In addition, a successful Banking Operations Specialist will provide superior contributions to a positive customer experience, in alignment with company's focus and mission.
- Review, evaluate, and make decisions regarding ACH exception-handling within required deadlines and strict compliance.
- Conduct research and gather verifications for pending deposits; originate manual return items.
- Take phone calls and respond to inquiries from customers, banks, government entities and internal departments regarding ACH transactions.
- Maintain spreadsheets and create regular summaries and reports of departmental activities using Excel and Word.
- Provide consistent, high-quality customer-focused service that exceeds established standards.
- Contribute to a smooth-running team environment that works well together.
- Recommend improvements that result in more efficient procedures.
- Comfortably work within a defined attendance and punctuality policy that is designed to help our customers.
- Knowledge of tCam or similar CRM (customer relationship management) tool.
- Strong customer-centric skills required, experience with escalated-calls preferred.
- Knowledge of ACH operations and 2-or-more years' experience in the electronic payments industry preferred.
- Background in consumer-based payments operations or banking operations a major plus.
- Ability to research, recognize and solve problems in a team environment.
- Ability to learn fast, multi-task and work on various accounts and issues both together and alone.
- Commitment to teamwork and ability to perform well with little or no supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written skills with the ability to communicate effectively with customers, co-workers and management.
- Strong problem-solving skills with high attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to function in a high-tech fast-paced environment.
- Comfort with fluctuating volumes and accepting occasional schedule-changes at peak volumes.
- Experience with Outlook, Excel and MS Word.
- College degree preferred, but equivalent experience considered.
Contract opportunity - 90 days or longer
Pay rate: $16.50/hr
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8-5 - First 3 weeks of training will be on site, after that the role would be a work from home opportunity
Apply today for immediate consideration!
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. At Kelly® Professional & Industrial, our experts will connect you with great opportunities at premier companies where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website