Leading Implant Manufacturer in Thousand Oaks, CA- is in seek of an Administrative Coordinator to start ASAP!
Shfit- 1st- M-F- Working some days remote and some days in office (laptop and monitors provided)
Pay-$15-$18 per hour
1. Receives and prioritizes incoming correspondence for HR; distributes accordingly.
2. Performs routine clerical duties including scanning, copying and faxing; maintains electronic and paper files; retrieves as requested for HR and VP of Company.
3. Calendar management for VP of company
4. Data Entry Required Skills
1. Must have intermediate knowledge of computer software including Microsoft office, excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
2. Must have the ability to keep matters of business discreet and confidential. Required Minimum Education and Experience 1. High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor s degree preferred but not required.
3. Minimum five 5 years of administrative experience
If you are interested in this position and would like to set up an interview- please submit your resume to me here and I would be happy to review and reach out! Or reach me via email for resume submittal at firstname.lastname@example.org
OR- schedule an interview NOW by easily clicking the link provided- https://calendly.com/aveb916/orange-ca-administrative-coordinator
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website