SEEKING A OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR FOR STABLE COMPANY IN SARASOTA, FL
This is a temp-to-hire, full-time position
Hours: 8:00 - 5:00 (Monday - Friday)
Pay Rate: $18.00/hr.
- Answer phones and reply to inquiries about products and services offered
- Clarify customer issues and determine best solution to solve problems
- Open customer accounts by recording the initial customer information into the CRM/Dispatch program
- Maintain and update customer accounts/records
- Continually expand knowledge of product and services
- Quote daily rates to customers for recommended services
- Manage all in house sales by providing pricing and executing written and signed proposals
- Forward all executed proposals to the appropriate Office Administrator for invoicing and scheduling
- Understand the complete process, protocol, and pricing for emergency situation resolution with customers (warranty issues for example)
- Assign customers to the proper Account Managers
- Receive internet and website leads and input the initial information into the CRM/Dispatch program
- Communicate openly with Account Managers and assure leads are passed on to them as they come in
- Professionally handle incoming requests from customer and ensure that issues are resolved promptly and thoroughly
- Maintain a balance between company policy and customers requests when making decisions. Always assuring that issues are in the best interest of all parties
- Stay abreast of new company products, services, initiatives and rebates
- Strong communication skills are required as you will be speaking to customers via phone, email, social media and face-to-face to resolve customer complaints
- Keep accurate logs of discussions and correspondence with customers
- Open and close out all records as needed
- Oversee, compile and analyze customer service improvement and satisfaction through surveys, customer feedback or focus groups
- Isolate and identify areas of customer service improvement and implement change
- Read articles, attend courses or meetings to stay ahead of new customer improvement development
- Recommend products or services to management by collecting customer information/feedback and continue to analyze needs
- Act as the "gatekeeper" for the company
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website