Kelly Services is now hiring for several Healthcare Coordinators!
• Start: Asap
* Temp assignment for a least 3 months; possible hire opportunity
• Locations – Clinics around and in the vicinity of the city
* $18.00/hr + DOE
* Monday night team meetings, clinics Tuesday through Friday
• 30- 40 hour week, May be opportunities for OT.
• Schedules: full day, Full PPE, Street Clothes, medical teams t-shirt, tennis shoes, etc.
The role of the Patient Service Representative is to serve as the first point of contact for patients at the mobile COVID-19 testing clinic, and to ensure that documentation is completed and entered into the tracking system. This position provides a warm welcome to each client and promotes linguistically and culturally-appropriate services by collaborating with Case Workers, Interpreters, and Site Staff to register patients at the testing clinic, and to answer questions about the testing process and patient navigation through the clinic. In addition, the individual will support with administrative and courier tasks.
• Assist with labeling and preparing of testing kits
• Serve as courier to transport samples from the testing area to the refrigerator or pre-assigned cooler
• Follow all infection, prevention and control policies and procedures, ensures that no cross contamination occurs during transport of specimens
• Assist RN to provide contactless transfer of specimen kit before and after testing.
• Ensure proper disposal of waste (biohazard versus non-biohazard).
• Assist RN in confirming that all lab and specimen labels are printed with the correct patient identifiers
• Ensure the Safeguarding of program participants and employees through promoting an environment of awareness and upholding the code of conduct provisions of Medical Teams Protection from Sexual Exploitation & Abuse, Child & Vulnerable Adult protection, and harassment-free workplace policies.
• Support safeguarding of program participants and employees through promoting an environment of awareness and upholding the code of conduct provisions of Medical Teams Protection from Sexual Exploitation & Abuse, Child & Vulnerable Adult protection, and harassment-free workplace policies.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Understanding of infection, prevention and control measures, policies and processes.
• Fluent in Spanish a plus.
• Detail-oriented and organized.
• Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively in a team environment.
• Ability to prioritize tasks.
• Ability to be flexible and adaptable; ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
• Ability to embrace and promote Calling Statement and Core Values.
• Ability to represent the organization in a professional manner to donors, volunteers and the public.
• Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and negotiate clearly and effectively at all levels, taking into account cultural and language difficulties.
• Highly developed cultural awareness and ability to work well in an international, stressful and security sensitive environment with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
• Ability to work collaboratively with others.
• Ability to work out of schedule when applicable.
• Ability to travel to location
• Quick learner.
• Skilled with data entry into note taking.
• Ability to rapidly learn new computer programs and technologies.
TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT USED:
• Requires frequent use of personal computer, including word processing, database programs; calculator, telephone, copy machine, and fax machine.
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is required to walk; climb stairs; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands, and arms.
• The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
• The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• There may be a risk of occupational exposure to blood or other potentially infectious materials (OPIM). Hepatitis B vaccination series is required.
If interested, please reply with a copy of your resume, and five reasons why you would be a good fit. Thank you, and we'll talk soon!!
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website