A local church is looking to hire a part time Office Manager. As the first point of contact for the church, the candidate in this position is expected to embrace the fact that the organization is a Christ-centered ministry and should conduct all business with this in mind.
This role is vital to the day-to-day operations of the ministry by providing front line hospitality, managing confidentiality of all communication, conducting bookkeeping, and providing support to the Rector/Pastor, Deacons, and Board Members. Experience with Microsoft Publisher and utilizing Facebook to create events and communicate with followers is a required.
- Create a welcoming and professional atmosphere for all inquiries by phone, email, and in person.
- Maintain records of church members, pledges, and donations; make bank deposits.
- Perform all bookkeeping requirements and cut checks on a weekly basis.
- Compile and generate monthly/quarterly/annual financial reports to accountant/government agencies, as well as schedule quarterly tax payments online.
- Schedule service calls, as needed, and request W-9s from companies performing the services.
- Perform all clerical duties in an office environment (i.e., routing calls, filing, printing, receiving mail, ordering office supplies, etc.).
- Create and send publications/mailings, including the monthly newsletter and various outreach documents.
- Possess strong computer skills to create and maintain the content on the ministry-s social media outlets on a daily basis.
- Act as the executive assistant to the pastoral staff and provide support for other church leadership, both volunteer and paid.
- Perform other tasks and responsibilities as assigned by Rector/Pastor.
Each year, KellyConnect finds work for nearly 25,000 call center employees like you. We offer temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire roles, for both traditional office and home-based assignments. And through Kelly's connections, from small- and mid-sized companies to over 95 of the Fortune 100we can open your job search to a new world of opportunities. You get a more flexible career, your way: choosing the positions you want, when and where you want to go, and always for competitive pay.
Want more information? Visit kellyservices.com/contactcenterAbout Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website