Reporting to the Customer Service Supervisor or General Manager, the Customer Service Administrator communicates directly with customers and performs all customer services necessary to ensure customer satisfaction. Prepares various computer reports for both customer and internal use. Completes various forms and logs and forwards to Corporate.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Communicates directly with customers and performs all customer services necessary to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Prepares various computer reports for both customers and internal use.
- Prepares customer invoices.
- Creates purchase orders, obtains signatures, records for payment and follows up if not paid.
- Maintains various logs and reports (ie quarterly billings reports) and forwards to Corporate.
- Orders office and production supplies.
- Maintains customer records and files.
- Assists with other tasks as assigned by Supervisor.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILL REQUIRED:
- High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Six (6) months to one (1) year of general office experience
- Must be proficient using word processing and spreadsheet applications
- Previous Customer Service experience a plus
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English
- Must possess strong communication skills
- Must be accurate and detail oriented
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 30 pounds
Call Kelly Services for more information 801-266-0067
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website