Our client in Beaumont is looking for an a Medical Office Staff Assistant Monday through Thursday 8-5 and Friday 8-12 to peform the following duties: Pay would be $12 per hour.
- Responsible for answering multi-line phone system and directing calls to the appropriate party.
- Greet patients when they arrive at the office and provide them with any necessary paperwork or other information required for office visit or treatment.
- Collect co-pays and other fees required prior to office visit or treatment.
- Schedule appointments and ensure all appointments are confirmed for assigned clinic/provider.
- Communicates with patients regarding any issues with scheduling, referrals or insurance verification.
- Develops relationship with outside physician offices, insurance companies and departments of the hospital to ensure all BPN patients are provided exceptional patient care.
- Observe and/or listen to achieve detailed results or detect subtle flaws/errors.
- Continually challenge existing conditions and activities in order to identify discrepancies that might result in error or inappropriate action.
- Effectively transfer (handoff) essential information (along with authority and responsibility during transitions in care; to include an opportunity to ask questions, clarify and confirm.
- Successfully work together with peers and management to achieve a desired outcome.
- Adhere to rules and best practices for safety concerns for patients, staff and yourself.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website