Join this fun team supporting the property management department. This position will handle various customer service, administrative and accounting functions. Responsibilities include:
- Basic accounting duties - entering accounts payable processing, check invoices for accuracy, code to G/L account and Post.
- Basic secretarial duties include Answer telephones, make copies, and distribute incoming mail.
- Quickly address Maintenance Service Requests from tenants,using facility management software.
- Follow up on a timely basis if unable to respond to tenants on all matters.
- Research and resolve vendor and payment disputes.
- Maintain and organize files and database.
- Ensure Insurance compliance for tenants and contractors.
- Correspondence and letter/email writing.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, and the ability to learn new programs.
- High school degree required.
- A minimum of 3 years of administrative experience required.
- Commercial Property Management or Facility Administration experience a plus
Please submit resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website