Think the best job opportunities are far away? Think again. Great opportunities are right here in your backyard. Kelly® is looking for an Administrative Assistant to work at a premier university in Minneapolis, MN. Let us help you grow at work and discover the next step in your career, all while being a vital part of your community.
Pay rate: $21.76/hour
Work schedule: 8am-4:30pm, Monday-Friday
Why you should apply to be an Administrative Assistant:
- Temporary role lasting up to 3 months
- Opportunity to work at a premier university in Minneapolis, MN
- Chance for administrative professional development while supporting a team of technicians
What's a typical day as an Administrative Assistant? You'll be:
- Manage and respond to technical service requests and assist with service billing.
- Coordinating the technician team to fulfill all requests for technical services.
- Reviewing records and reports for completeness and relaying information management
- Coordinating services under the direction of the team manager
- Assisting with purchasing items for the department
- Inventory control and monitoring.
- Working directly with vendors to identify cost-effective alternatives for commonly purchased items.
- Performing other duties as assigned by the team manager or department leadership
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- Must have have experience or familiarity working in a medical or pharmacy environment, or medical terminology/coding.
- Have a high school diploma/GED and two years of related office and administrative experience.
- Demonstrate competency in basic Microsoft Office and Google Suite applications.
- Have excellent time management and organizational skills to meet weekly deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Once you apply, you'll proceed to the next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don't worry—even if this position doesn't work out, you're still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what's next in your career is what we're all about, so let's get to work. Apply to be an Administrative Assistant today!
As part of our promise to talent, Kelly supports those who work with us through a variety of benefits, perks, and work-related resources. Kelly offers eligible employees voluntary benefit plans including medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, term life, whole life, accident insurance, critical illness, a legal plan, and short-term disability. As a Kelly employee, you will have access to a retirement savings plan, service bonus and holiday pay plans (earn up to eight paid holidays per benefit year), and a transit spending account. In addition, employees are entitled to earn paid sick leave under the applicable state or local plan. Click here for more information on benefits and perks that may be available to you as a member of the Kelly Talent Community.
Get a complete career fit with Kelly®.You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our staffing experts connect you with top companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in your career.
About KellyWork changes everything. And at Kelly, we're obsessed with where it can take you. To us, it's about more than simply accepting your next job opportunity. It's the fuel that powers every next step of your life. It's the ripple effect that changes and improves everything for your family, your community, and the world. Which is why, here at Kelly, we are dedicated to providing you with limitless opportunities to enrich your life—just ask the 300,000 people we employ each year.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kelly's Human Resource Knowledge Center. Kelly complies with the requirements of California's state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.
Apply on company website