Scanner Clerk - Phoenix, AZ
Kelly® is seeking a motivated, hardworking individual to work as a scanner clerk for a premier client in Phoenix, AZ.
Description for Scanner Clerk
- In this role, you have the opportunity to secure and maintain accurate records of production, discrepancies, and supplier-provided documentation.
- Coordinate efforts with Operations, Quality, Purchasing, and Stockroom.
- In line with upholding AS9100 Industry Standards for Data Retention, you are responsible to:
- Collect and maintain accurate record-keeping of pertinent documentation related to production
- Collect, Scan, and File supplier-provided documentation for components and services
- Standardize scanned entries into a Sharepoint database to digitize records and improve retrieval time-frame
- Point of Contact for document retrieval, as required
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Organizational abilities for categorization and consolidation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment in a team setting
Apply today for immediate consideration!
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website