Administrative Assistant- Dubuque, IA
Kelly Services is currently recruiting for an Administrative Assistant for our client, one of the world's leading equipment and manufacturing companies, at its location in Dubuque, Iowa. This assignment is paying $15.36 per hour and tentatively starts December 2017 until December 2018.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Schedules meetings, coordinates travel arrangements, and maintains appointment calendars on behalf of department managers or supervisors; may coordinate meeting amenities (i.e. refreshments, etc.).
• Researches, resolves and responds to inquiries/concerns from internal and/or external customers.
• Gathers, creates, maintains and/or summarizes potentially sensitive or confidential data from various sources in order to complete reports and special projects and/or provide timely information to various customers
• Managing office supplies and shared resources including conference rooms, help organize group meetings, arranging travel for employees, typing letters
• Preparing PowerPoint presentations and simple spreadsheets, entering experimental purchase orders and ESA's
• Planning group or department activities, and monitoring office organization and cleanliness.
• Organize/maintain records of Supervisor's or others' projects and correspondence, following up on pending items; may facilitate/organize workflow through the supervisor's office, ensuring follow-up items are addressed.
• May create and maintain sensitive department records; uses data to prepare letters and memoranda at the direction of the supervisor or for supervisor's signature, and prepares documents for distribution. Conveys supervisor's instructions and requirements to others, and exchanges information with senior managers on the supervisor's behalf.
• 2- Or a 4-year degree with 1+ years of experience preferred. High school diploma/equivalent with 3+ years of experience in an administrative support role is required.
• Must be able to problem solve and work with remote or limited guidance on occasion.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (including Excel, Word and Outlook) required
• Must possess excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
Term of Assignment
• 1 year Tentative Start Date: Dec 2017 through Dec 2018
• Schedule: Monday-Friday, 1st shift
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position. If you have questions about the opening, you may contact the recruiter for this position at Kitti.Moore@kellyservices.com
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website