Admin/Recruiting & Scheduling Coordinator
Pay Rate: $20-22/hour
Location: Remote Position for now
Shift: Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
Our client, who is one of the hottest Technology Recruiting Firms in the country, is growing and looking to bring on a Recruiting Coordinator to join the Team!
WHO YOU ARE/WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- You are a well-spoken, upbeat individual who has strong written skills and understands how the service business works. In this case, the service is People.
- As the Recruiting Coordinator, you will utilize your organizational skills and common sense to schedule and coordinate interviews between potential candidates and clients.
- You are tech savvy and comfortable working within Google Suite.
- You will not be responsible for screening or recruitment.
- Depending on experience, you may possibly assist the President with administrative and operational tasks.
If interested send resume to : email@example.com
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website