Kelly Financial Resources partners with employers, leaders in their industry and markets, to augment their talent needs through professional direct hire search.
Our client, a hyper growth small logistics firm is seeking a Controller to head up their accounting and finance. As part of the senior management team, this position will be vital to the strategy and long-term development of the financial position of the organization. You will need to be a strong manager with razor sharp financial acumen and ability to streamline processes and enhance efficiencies.
- You will oversee accounting and finance operations including; managerial reporting, month end close, general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, treasury and risk management.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports
- Ensure proper internal controls are in place and manage audit relationships
- Manage external relationships with banks, auditors, and consultants
- Support continual process improvements and system enhancements
- Guide and mentor staff
- B.A. degree in Accounting, CPA or CMA preferred.
- 7-10 years of progressive Accounting and Finance experience
- Experience with project accounting highly preferred
- General understanding of Accounting principles related to US GAAP
- Advanced knowledge of analysis, reporting, and accounting
- QuickBooks expeirence required!
- Strong leadership skills with a forward thinking mentality to provide cohesiveness in finance function and overall business
- Present best practice mentality with a focus on process improvements
- Cooperate with others to enhance working environment and company culture
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. At Kelly® Professional & Industrial, our experts will connect you with great opportunities at premier companies where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website