Kelly Science and Clinical is the world's most recognized brand in Scientific Staffing with more than 100 locations in North America, Europe, and the Pacific Rim. Our scientists contribute to the research and development of high impact products, such as medical devices or the next generation of small molecules and biologics.
The Chemist II/ III position will work in a cGMP-regulated environment under the direction of a team lead in both laboratory and office settings. The incumbent will assist in completing projects in compliance with regulatory requirements, applicable internal methods, protocols, SOPs, and according to customer-specific requirements. The position requires working in a collaborative manner with other team members to accomplish organizational goals, providing ideas to improve efficiency at the group level, and actively contributing to positive co-worker/customer relationships through efficient interaction on current projects. The Chemist II/III will contribute to our continuous improvement initiatives. In this position, there are many opportunities for developing analytical skills and for advancement.
- Member of GC-MS team utilizing advanced analytical instrumentation.
- Data analysis and review.
- Create, revise or review controlled procedures and participate in the maintenance and continuous improvement of our Quality System.
- Perform project tasks under direction of a project lead (e.g., extraction, sampling, sample analysis).
- Analytical method development.
- Perform general laboratory maintenance activities.
- Depending on experience, may assist with protocol and report writing and reviewing.
- A bachelor's degree in Chemistry or a related field is required.
- Two or four years of experience in a laboratory setting are required for the Chemist II and Chemist III levels, respectively.
- Prior experience in an analytical technique (GC-MS/LC-MS).
- cGMP experience.
- GC/MS experience.
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website