Analytical Formulations Scientist - Durham, NC (Direct Hire)
Kelly Scientific is currently seeking a Scientist skilled in Analytical formulations & Stability testing for a Direct Hire opportunity in Durham, NC to join a highly technical analytical team in a dynamic work environment with one of our most esteemed Biopharmaceutical clients!
The scientist will participate in client-BASED analytical programs as a member of Analytical, Formulation and Stability (AFS) group! The ideal candidate will have a high-skill level on abilities in analytical techniques applicable to business needs: (HPLC using Empower, UPLC, western blot, SDS-PAGE, CE-SDS, etc.) and a focus on plate-based assays (ELISA and qPCR). ***EXPERIENCE WITH BIO-MOLECULES AND OTHER LARGE MOLECULE ANALYSIS IS PREFERRED***
- Candidate will be an Analytical scientist for late phase clinical development and involved in scale up for Biopharmaceutical commercialization.
- Candidate will participate in product development and/or QC efforts in the formulations and/or analytical areas.
- Includes testing to support method transfer, development, qualification, product characterization, routine GMP and non-GMP analysis, etc.
- Ph.D. and two years directly related experience or Master's and seven years related experience or Bachelor's and nine years related experience in biotechnology or pharmaceutical industries.
- Experience in plate-based analytical techniques are preferred.
- Good oral presentation and technical writing skills are required.
- Records (accurately, clearly, and consistently) information, facts, and measurements that are required by cGMP, GLP, GCP, and/or by co-workers to understand situations and to perform their assignments.
- Understanding of biotherapeutic regulatory requirements and expectations.
- Strong communication skills.
Apply Today for Immediate Consideration!
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website