Accounts Payable Specialist II
(Location Kennesaw, Ga)
My client, located in the Kennesaw/Marietta area, is looking for a talented high energy Accounts Payable Specialist to join their team. This individual will have responsibility for full cycle A/P processes, vendor management, expense report processing/auditing, etc. The company offers growth opportunities in addition to a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Ensure that vendor accounts payable processing is complete, accurate and timely
- Invoice entry into the accounts payable system
- Transmit direct deposit data, and credit card processing data as appropriate
- Review and process employee expense reports for reimbursements
- Perform 3-way matching
- Review invoices for proper coding and approvals
- Match invoices to the appropriate purchase orders
- Work with internal departments regarding invoice discrepancies or coding questions
- Reconcile vendor statements
- Process and print vendor checks or EFTs in accordance with approved payment schedule
- Create and maintain vendor files, including collecting W-9s and scanning and electronically filing documents
- Answer inquiries from vendors, suppliers, employees and management, and research discrepancies
- Research outstanding checks
- Research billing discrepancies and initiate action based on findings
- Ensure timely annual reporting of Form 1099s
- Recommend process improvements and modifications
- Provide AP support and assistance to managers and internal customer; responds to financial questions/concerns to meet business needs
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in accounts payable processing, working with purchase orders, and travel and expense report auditing.
- Associates degree or bachelor's degree with a business major preferred.
- Accounts payable experience within a major ERP system; SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Great Plains, etc. SAP experience is preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced experience with MS Excel.
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world's most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 5,500 finance and accounting professionals last year. Let us help advance your career today.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website