READY TO GET BACK TO WORK?
Now's the time to join the Kelly® Professional & Industrial team as an Aseptic Prep Operator at a Global Manufacturing company of Over-the-Counter Products, Pharmaceuticals, Contact Lens, and Medical Devices. in Tampa, FL.
This position may be a great fit for you if you're interested in working in a controlled manufacturing environment!
6am to 6pm (2-2-3 Rotating Schedule) at $13.00/hr
6pm to 6am (2-2-3 Rotating Schedule) at $14.10/hr
12am to 12pm (2-2-3 Rotating Schedule) at $13.00/hr
In this position you will be responsible for:
• Sanitizing aseptic and non-sterile manufacturing areas
• Preparing sanitizing agents for use
• Disassembling, cleaning, and preparing precision filling and compounding equipment for sterilization
• Load and operate autoclaves, dry heat ovens and CIP/SIP skids for the cleaning and sterilization of manufacturing equipment in accordance with the production schedule
• Document information correctly and on time, in batch records and area logbooks
• Meet and maintain all required training during the year
• Support LASER and WISE OWLS initiatives
• All other duties as assigned
Do you have the following? If so, Bausch & Lomb may be the perfect opportunity for you:
• High School diploma or GED
• Good communication and documentation skills
• Ability to work in an aseptic environment
• Ability to work different shifts/weekends as needed to maintain the production schedule
• Ability to work with multiple departments/management
• Must be detail oriented and quality conscious
• Good team oriented and excellent communication skills
What happens next?
Once you apply, you'll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don't worry—even if this position doesn't work out, you're still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even further.
Helping you discover what's next in your career is what we're all about, so let's get to work.
Apply to be an Aseptic Prep Operator today!
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website