ASL VRI Interpreter – Work From Home
Hours: 10-37.5 hours available weekly
Pay: $50 per hour for Part time and Full Time
Language: Sign Language Interpreter (ASL)
- Work from home (even when COVID restrictions are lifted)
- Paid hourly vs. by the minute
- W2 vs. 1099
- Paid weekly (every Friday)
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available for eligible employees
- Weekly, electronic, pay options
- Employee Perks
- Free online training campus available
- Employee assistance program (EAP) available at no cost
- National current certification from RID, NAD or CASLI
- Ability to comply with healthcare safety standards, protocols and procedures as required
- Excellent receptive and expressive sign-to-voice and voice-to-sign skill and proficiency
- Excellent listening, retention, critical thinking and self-monitoring skills
- Have access to the Internet or work-related electronic communication
- State licenses held where required
- A minimum of 3 years of experience interpreting ASL
- Completion of high school education
- Adhere to RID Code of Professional Conduct
- Demonstrate linguistic competence in American Sign Language and English
- Provide clear and accurate renditions with no additions, deletions or omissions
- Employ good customer service and communication skills, clear sign articulation, fingerspelling, enunciation, and pronunciation
- Understand protocol and terminology in healthcare, government & education
- Always maintain a professional demeanor throughout the assignment
- Provide clarification and cultural brokering using excellent judgment and skill
- Demonstrate commitment to cultural sensitivity and working in a diverse environment
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.Why Kelly®
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kelly's Human Resource Knowledge Center. Kelly complies with the requirements of California's state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website