Ready, set, go. Put your career in motion with a great, new opportunity. Join the Kelly® Professional & Industrial team as an Assembly Associate with Kelly at John Deere in Fuquay Varina, NC. We're here every step of the way to help you and your career be the best it can be. Bring your energy and find out what's next for you!
Sound Good? Take a Closer look at the Assembly Associate details.
- 1st: 6:00 am- 2:30 pm, Monday- Friday
- 3rd: 6:30 pm- 5:30 am, Monday- Thursday
- Earn up to $17.10 - $19.38 per hour with production bonus
- $15.00- $17.00 per hour base pay
Why should you apply to be an Assembly Associate?
- Weekly pay
- No education required to start: Earn your GED while earning a living and set yourself up for great career opportunities
- Ergonomic positions with onsite physical therapist/ medical staff
- Great paid training program
- Receive your paycheck every Friday
- Work where employees are saying great things about the Company, Supervisors and Co-workers.
- As a Kelly employee at John-Deere you will be working in a safe, clean manufacturing facility.
- Opportunity to interview with John Deere to be hired in at any time.
- Once Hired: Great benefits, pay increase, advancement opportunities, and merchandise discounts.
- Access to Health Insurance, 401K options, education assistance, and more via Kelly perks at https://www.mykelly.us/us-mykelly/perks/
What's a typical day as an assembly worker? You'll be:
- Paid training typically lasts an average of two weeks.
- Moving items from containers, racks, shelves, or bins according to size, style, color, or product code.
- Using hand tools and fixtures, assemble parts and place parts as needed to assemble equipment.
- Scanning materials with scanners and pick parts in accordance with customer orders.
- Placing parts on dollies for transport via tuggers, forklift, or other operational equipment.
- Push, pull, squat, and lift up to 35 lbs.
- Consistently stand or walk for up to 10 hours per day
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- Can be a reliable part of a team. We trust each other to show up every day and on time.
- Can work overtime as needed, show up on time, and put the safety of your team and yourself first.
- Meet the physical demands of lifting, standing, walking, bending, etc.
What happens next?
Once you apply, you'll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don't worry—even if this position doesn't work out, you're still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website