Kelly Services is currently seeking Assemblers for one of our top clients in Añasco, PR.
Applies skill and dexterity in the assembly of components into finished devices, in keeping with regulatory and company guidelines.
- Use higher level tools and equipment which may include one or more of the following welders, solders, ovens, autoclaves, microscopes, magnifiers, scissors, knives, or others - for more complex assembly operations that typically require 20+ hours of training including packaging/labelling in the manufacturing process of medical device components.
- Manual abilities to work with small parts and hand tools
- Ability to perform a variety of operations at the assembly lines
- Team oriented
- Rapidity or quickness to achieve productivity levels
- Perform other related duties as requested.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of previous related experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Good understanding of manufacturing procedures and continuously expands proficiency in all operations for multiple models
- Proven ability to complete, retain, and incorporate training coursework in the performance of new and advanced work procedures
- Good communication skills
- Able to read and comprehend English, and elementary-level understanding of numerical functions
- Basic computer and mathematics skill
Available to work three shifts & Overtime;
First Shift- Can start from 4:00am to 6:30am, depending on the operational need. $7.25 p/hr.
Second Shift- Can start entering from 1:30pm to 3:00pm, depending on the operational need. $7.40 p/hr.
Third Shift- Can start entering from 9:30pm to 10:00pm, depending on the operational need. $7.50 p/hr.
* Check-in times vary by area and due to COVID Protocols, to avoid overcrowding of staff during breaks and transition rooms*
In PR Kelly Offers!
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Bi-weekly pay
- *Four holidays paid by year and Christmas bonus*
#Mya-RPA_Manuf 2 Yr EXP w HS_PR
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website