Kelly Services is hiring entry level Medical Device Assemblers for a contract to hire position with our client in N. San Jose! Following successful completion of technical training and completion of an initial skill set, the assembler will perform functions related to the repair and service of endoscopes.
- Participates in technical training in order to become proficient at one stage within the assigned Department.
- Works on assignments that are routine in nature, requiring limited judgment.
- Has a role in decision- making, related to repairs.
- Evaluate, trouble shoot, disassemble, assemble, repair and/or inspect Endoscopes to assure proper function.
- Must be able to reach and maintain acceptable levels of productivity and quality.
- Must use a variety of small hand tools and test equipment to make repairs and facilitate reassembly and disassembly.
- Complete and maintain accurate service records.
- Ability to demonstrate repair, assemble, disassemble ability.
- Good communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Able to use small hand tools
- Previous hand soldering experience a plus
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to work overtime, including Saturday
STARTING PAY RATE:
- $18.00/hr. or DOE; 10% shift differential for PM shift
- ** Pay rate increases once hired on permanent!**
- AM - 6am - 2:30pm
- PM - 3:45pm - 12:15am
INTERESTED CANDIDATES, APPLY TODAY! Please apply directly to this ad or reach out to Kara via phone/text at 831.350.1005
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website