Let's figure out what's next together. If you ask us, this job looks great. Kelly® Professional & Industrial is looking for Assembler/Machine Operators to work at a company that produces tools and equipment for customers in the aerospace, earthworks, energy, general engineering, and transportation industries in New Market, Virginia.
Sound good? Take a closer look below at the Assembler/Machine Operator details.
We have 3rd shift position, 11pm to 7am, pay rate of $15.00 per hour
- Pay: $15.00
Why you should apply to be an Assembler/Machine Operator:
- The facility is a very clean and organized shop - many machines that you will work on are less than 10-years old.
- Several employees enjoy 20+ years of experience at the facility and are eager to share their knowledge of the organization.
- This is an outstanding opportunity to join a growing company that offers highly competitive pay, excellent benefits day 1 of employment, Tuition Reimbursement, and generous paid time off.
How will you contribute? You'll be:
- Responsible for taking extremely small parts and screwing them into brass or metal fittings.
- Working on an assembly line and do visual quality checks.
Your Key Qualifications as Assembler/Machine Operator
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- 6 months manufacturing or production experience
- Basic Computer Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Strong Communication
- Must be able to lift 33 lbs. throughout the day.
- Ability to understand written and oral instructions and communicate with supervisors and coworkers
- Basic knowledge and understanding of computer applications and software
Contact Lisa today to discuss this opportunity: Call/text (630)247-7334 or click here to schedule an interview: https://calendly.com/lisg128/interview
What happens next?
Once you apply, you'll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don't worry—even if this position doesn't work out, you're still in our network. That means all our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what's next in your career is what we're all about, so let's get to work.
Apply to today!
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website