Hiring Production Associate at Plexus in Appleton WI for Full-time and Part-time
Apply and find out how you can start working immediately!
Contact Jennifer Today at 920-239-3012 or Visit the link below to schedule your 15 minute interview to discuss this opportunity:
Kelly Services has partnered with Plexus in Appleton to recruit for Production Associates. Production Associates will be responsible for the quality assembly of product to customer standards. This site builds and ships state-of-the-art touch-screen soda dispensers, communications devices, and more. Some areas may also assist in tearing down used products and refurbishing/rebuilding to “like-new”. Entry level candidates are encouraged to apply! Hands-on training is provided. Work in a well-lit, temperature-controlled environment every day! This is a long-term assignment designed to become permanent depending on attendance and performance. Ask our recruiter about the career path available for this opportunity!
Work Hours: (Part-time and Full-time shifts available)
- 1st: Monday – Thursday, Overtime Fridays, Hours: 5:30am – 3:30pm
- 2nd: Monday – Thursday, Overtime Fridays, Hours: 1:30pm – 11:30pm
Pay Rate: $14 per hour for AM shifts and $15.30 per hour for PM shifts
- Clean, well-organized, climate-controlled facilities; including cutting edge technology
- “Canteen” branded cafeteria for lunch/breaks (both locations)
- Access to free on-site nurse (no cost, available to all working employees)
- All temporary employees earn unpaid sick/vacation days (+1 of ea./upon 1 month, +1 of ea./every 90 days after)
- Clear/concise career path from entry level to 2nd level and 3rd level positions with pay increases
- Many leads/trainers are former temporary employees hired by Plexus!
- Once hired – excellent FTE benefits, see below
Benefits Upon Hire
- Vacation: 1st year- 1 week of vacation?(prorated based on conversion date)
- 1-year?anniversary - 2 weeks?
- Accrue vacation for hours worked??
- Benefits?active?the 1st of the month after you are hired??
- 401k- immediately 4%???
- Use basic hand tools to complete light assembly of products, using written instructions.
- Perform quality checks on items as you build them, to ensure they meet quality standards.
- Meet production goals by working on a fast-paced production line.
- Work independently to identify new tasks during production down time.
- Work cooperatively as part of a team to meet all team goals.
- Disassemble previously built products to wash, scrap, and rebuild parts as needed.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Lift requirement 25-30lbs, must also be able to bend, reach, twist
- General computer skills required for training and daily work functions
- Close attention to detail
- Comfortable standing for full length of shift
Apply Now and start working very soon!
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website