Kelly Services is looking for entry level assemblers in the Lafayette, Georgia area. Let us help connect you with a leading employer in the area; we have immediate opportunities available on first and third shift.
- 1st shift 8 hours- 7:45am-4:15pm or 8:00am-4:30pm Monday-Friday
- 3rd shift: 10:00pm-6:30am Sun-Thurs
- (Training on Day Shift for 6 Weeks through February)
- $13.30/ hour for 1st shift
- $14.30 / hour for 3rd shift
- $75 bonus after completing 160 hours of work
- Assembly line operation: plug wires, shoot screws, repair, and test units
- Properly align placement of materials or parts on unit
- Shoot screws using various types of air tools without chipping, damaging parts, or product within the time allowed
- Identify and place correct parts on unit and follow model mix- sequence according to production schedule.
- Handle and correctly place insulation on the unit.
- Able to meet daily and weekly production rates at or above target.
- Visually recognize defective or malformed parts
- Follow detailed assembly instructions, processes and procedures.
- Adhering to all safety procedures and report potentially unsafe conditions.
- Maintaining cleanliness of equipment and assigned area.
If you are highly motivated, career focused, hardworking, and passionate about getting things done then we are looking for you! Contact us today and join our team!
#Mya-RPA_Generic Assembly 3 Entry Without HS GED
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website