Start the new year with a new career! Kelly Services can help you begin the new year with an entry level Assembly position in Cartersville, Ga!
What's a typical day as an Assembly Associate? You'll be:
- Lifting the tires to soaping table and soaping the tires
- Stacking wheels on the mounter
- Moving product through the assembly process and stacking on a pallet
- 1st shift
- Monday - Friday 6 AM - 2:30 PM; Saturday 5:00 AM - 1:30PM
- 2nd shift
- Monday - Thursday 2:00 PM - 12:30 AM
- A high school diploma or GED.
- Be able to lift 50lbs.
- Good communication skills
Once you apply, you'll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don't worry—even if this position doesn't work out, you're still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more. About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website