Seeking Assembly and Packaging Operators in Cary, IL
Don't miss out on the $250 bonus that Stryker is offering new Team Members
Seeking motivated, hardworking individuals to work as packers in Cary, IL. Our client, Stryker (Formerly Sage Products) is the premier manufacturer of easy-to-use, disposable products that are used by doctors and nurses to prevent healthcare-acquired illness. The positions are entry level, no previous experience required. Sage Products offers a dedicated training team for each department! All positions offer employees the opportunity to work in a clean and temperature controlled environment.
Call our Local Kelly Team today or Apply on the Spot!
Contact Info: Call Nina at (815) 261-4415 or 24GP@kellyservices.com
Job Fair Dates & Times: Wednesday - 1/15, 1/22 or 1/29 – 9am to 4pm
Job Fair Address: 450 N, State Rte. 31 Suite 110, Crystal Lake, IL 60012
WORK LOCATION: Cary, Illinois
- 2nd: 2:00pm-10:30pm - $13.50 per hour – OT Rate: $20.25
- 3rd: 10:00pm-6:30am - $14.00 per hour – OT Rate: $21
Main Job Functions:
- Package components into finished goods in pouches or boxes on a light assembly machine
- Perform minor process adjustments to machines (e.g. clear jams from packing machines)
- Operate assembly lines with a team of 2-5 people
- Comfortable with a fast-moving environment
- Must be able to stand for the entire shifts
- Ability to read, write, speak, and comprehend English as it pertains to work related issues
- Capable of maneuvering and lifting between 25-45 pounds intermittently (essential)
- Work from written or verbal instructions: must be able to comprehend and explain the contents to trainers, co-workers, and any regulatory auditors
- High School Diploma or GED - minimum required - International degrees accepted, must provide a copy.
As a Kelly Services employee you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options* with plans as low as $82 dollars per month for medical coverage. Prescription, Dental and Vision plans available. (Kelly employees receive a reduced rate on all plans)
- Service bonus plan and Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Free online training campus available – Receive Microsoft office training for free!
- Corporate discounts for Cell phone discounts, movie tickets and discounts on insurance.
*Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
Apply today for immediate consideration. Share this information with your friends! We hope to see you soon! Questions? Call the Kelly team at (815) 261-4415
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website