Hiring 10 Assembly Production Associates in McHenry, IL Are you interested in long term work with a great company? Call today and get started soon! Contact our Recruiters Kesha, Lisa or Trevor at (847)995-7113 or email 247R@kellyservices.com
SHIFT: (Work Monday to Friday, Over-time available) - 1st & 2nd: 6:30AM-3PM or 3:30PM-12AM
PAY RATE: 1st: $14/hour or 2nd: $15/hour
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assemble, fold and stuff parts and components
- Rotate through tasks for specific production processes
- Assemble and inspect pumps on a production line, sub-assemblies, kits and components on and off production lines
- Count, label and box pumps, kits and assemblies for inventory or shipment following Instructions.
- Safely operate all machines in production in accordance with Instructions and training.
- Strong communication skills needed to read detailed instructions and update production logs and reports.
- Ability to stand for up to 10 hours
- Clean, climate controlled facility
- Quarterly production bonuses available
- Weekly paychecks
- Kelly Services benefits
- Employee discount programs
- Music played on production floor
For questions or to set-up an interview time please contact our Recruiters – Kesha, Lisa or Trevor at (847) 995-7113 or email 247R@kellyservices.com
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website