Assembly Workers / Plymouth, MN 55447
Kelly Services is currently seeking several Assembly Workers for one of our top clients in Plymouth, MN 55447. These are temp-to-hire opportunities with an industry-leading Fortune 500 medical device company!
- Payrate:$16 per hr
- Shift: 1st Shift - 5am Start time
- Location: Plymouth, MN 55447
- Duration: Long Term – Possible Temp to Hire Opportunity!
- Start Date: ASAP!
- Medical device manufacturing assembly in a clean room environment
- Adhere to GMP policies
- Work with small components while bonding, cutting parts and loading a laser cutter
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 0-1 years of experience working in medical device manufacturing
- Experience/exposure to working in a cleanroom environment strongly preferred
- Basic computer skills
As a Kelly employee, you'll have access to world-class perks, including:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation Spending Accounts
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly Recruiter, not your local Kelly office. For immediate consideration, please apply directly to this job posting or contact Megan at email@example.com
It's a great opportunity to get your foot in the door and gain valuable experience with a premiere company in the area.
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website