NEW PAY NEW DAY - How would you like to make up to $900 a week?
JUST ANNOUNCED - NO HSD/GED REQUIRED!!
We have immediate openings for Assembly Worker's at the Lakewood, NY Cummins plant near Jamestown!
Shifts: 1st/3rd shift
Pay: $16.25-$17.25/hr (40 hours/week w/ mandatory OT)
An Assembly Worker job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- Are at least 18 years of age
- Must have 6-12 mos. Machine Operator Experience or relatable skills
- Are detail orientated and can work in a team environment
- Are comfortable lifting 50 lbs., bending, standing and kneeling
- Operates machines and production equipment in accordance with quality and productivity requirements safely in a manufacturing environment with direct guidance.
- Use appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Correct hazards within your work area.
- Identify and control non-conforming material
- Perform quality inspections
- Operate manual and automated equipment to manufacture and assemble product
- Work at the required cycle time or defined engineering standard
- Communicate effectively with the assigned team and all support teams
While achieving your goals, we'll provide the perks that support you off the clock. Our perks include ACA healthcare coverage for eligible employees, group insurance options*, holiday pay plan, EAP at no cost, corporate discounts, as well as access to thousands of free courses to help improve and further develop your skills.
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!!
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website