What's next for you? This great job! Finding a job that fits your lifestyle isn't always easy. That's where Kelly® Professional & Industrial comes in. We're seeking Assembly Workers for all shifts to work for our cutting-edge customer in Greensburg, IN.
We're here to help you find something great that works for you—so you won't miss a moment of what really matters in your life.
- Full-time with overtime (ask us about part-time opportunities too)
- 1st shift: $18.00/hour, M-F, (part-time M & F, $19/hr)
- 2nd shift: $19.10/hour, M-F, (part-time M & F, $19.90/hr)
- HUGE bonus potential; up to $1,200 in the first 90 days
- Assembling vehicles and automotive parts on an assembly line
- Working with your hands to move carts, and lift and carry parts
- Climbing, bending, stooping, and squatting to complete tasks while continuously standing (it's like a free gym membership!)
- Working around moving equipment such as conveyors and forklifts (some positions require working on a moving conveyor)
- At least 18 years of age, no experience necessary.
- Able to work 1st or 2nd shift hours and overtime when needed.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Must wear steel toe boots or shoes.
- Opportunities for advancement with on-the-job training!
Let's get to work together! Apply now or give us a call at 812-716-2105 for more information. Better yet, stop on by our office in Greensburg - yes, we're open!
#Mya-RPA_Honda - Production
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website